5 kilos, 5 weeks

11/12/2006

What's this blog all about?

In short, I've set a goal for myself that I will lose 5 kgs in 5 weeks - that's about 11 pounds. There are a number of things you can do to help reach a goal and one of those things is sharing them, and another is keeping a journal = blog about it! All going to plan I would have lost the weight by Xmas day. I start on Monday 20 November. So this week is about planning, and drumming up support - one positive I would like to come out of this blog is that other women join me, or at least feel inspired by seeing another person achieve their goal. I'll be writing daily about:
  • my diet
  • exercise
  • obstacles
  • how I'm feeling
  • what I do to keep on track
This week I'll post my food and exercise plan for next week and let's see if I can stick to it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home