5 kilos, 5 weeks

11/13/2006

Motivational pictures / subscribe to new posts!

Sparkpeople suggested in one of their motivational articles, that I gather some inspirational pictures to help me realise my goal. A huge reason I want to lost this weight is so that I can look fab in a bikini this summer (summer being christmas time in New Zealand). So that's why you'll see lots of bikini shots on the site! They are a constant reminder and motivator for me, and I hope you too. If you are with me on this challenge, you might want to subscribe to new posts so that you have a daily reminder to come back and visit for the duration. There is a subscribe link on the right - you'll only get updates to this blog, and your email won't be shared with anyone else (this is a private gig)! I've already had a great response with women asking me to keep them updated along the way - it's really motivating! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home