5 kilos, 5 weeks

11/19/2006

Are you ready to go?

A great thing happened today - a reader decided to follow in my footsteps and create their own 5 weeks blog! This is so motivating for me, and I am so happy that my blog has inspired them to do this. Welcome to this challenge Barbara Lee! So I am all prepared to begin tomorrow - I've eaten some crappy food this weekend, just cause I could, and cause I know I can't for a while! I have eaten a lot of cheese this week :( The shopping is done, the gym clothes are ready, and the sunbed has been booked. You'd be surprised how much a little bit of a tan can do for your self image. Fake is better though! I'm really excited about starting this tomorrow and making some progress! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hiya

    Yes, I'm ready to go and have just been and done a shop today so I'm pretty much sorted. I've started my own blog about my 5kilos in 5weeks you can link to if you want? I think blogging about it is a good idea. I have a question, can you tell me approx how many calories per day your food programme is? My blog addy is http://makelifechanges.blogspot.com. Thanks and all the best for next week! Will keep in touch, Barbara Lee :-)

     
  • At 6:56 AM , Blogger 5kilos5weeks said...

    Nice work! Mine is at 1200 calories a day but don't forget you only need to cut your cals by 500 a day to see a difference initially. So yours may be more? Great I'll pop your link up so others can see your progress as you go along.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home