5 kilos, 5 weeks

11/27/2006

Day Eight: Sugar cravinnnng!

I did very well today on the diet, but ended up getting into a packet of chewy lollies after work. Before I knew it I had eaten about 20 of them! At no stage do I remember consciously telling myself to stop! So I think I need to be more careful, and think before I eat... I am seeing a personal trainer tomorrow morning, with the aim of setting a programme for the next month that includes full body exercises (i.e. lunges+clean and press, working the whole body not just one muscle group), so that I can fit more into less time, and also gain some cardio exercise at the same time. Clever huh! ;-) Will report back tomorrow. Hello to all my visitors coming through from Traineo, Jenny Craig, and Gimme20. Hope you find something you can gain inspiration from on this blog - it is certainly motivating me the more people drop in for a look (especially if you come back)! If you are really keen to see how I get on, you can subscribe to these posts (if you don't have a news reader that is). You'll get email updates every time I post to the blog (generally once a day). I won't share your email address with anybody :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM , Blogger B said...

    Keep up the good work! Kicking those sugar cravings is tough. I find that I can't even buy junk food. If I do buy it I end up eating it all in just a couple of settings.

    If you are looking for a decent snack btwn lunch and dinner I eat the Atkins bars. They have calories, yet are low in sugar. But with tons of protein they help keep you fuller. And they don't taste so bad. I like Chocolate peanut butter.

     
  • At 2:32 PM , Blogger 5kilos5weeks said...

    Thanks Bry! Sugar cravings turn me into some sort of zombie, and before I know it I have an empty packet in front of me!

    The Atkins bar sounds nice - we have protein cookies at the gym I go to, maybe I'll try something like that.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home