5 kilos, 5 weeks

11/20/2006

Day One

Day one is almost over and I feel really positive about the rest of the week. The only bad thing I did notice, was that I got a headache early this evening - and I think this may have been because of the drastic change in diet. I also didn't drink as much water as I usually do. I also come across my first obstacle. After carefully planning my diet for the week, I was invited to lunch with a family member that was very unhappy, so I didn't want to turn it down - so I chose a quiche and salad which was low fat (with greens)! The grilled chicken with Greek seasoning is really yummy! To make it I cut the chicken breast in half, and brushed a little bit of olive oil on each side, then sprinkled with seasoning - then grilled till golden on each side. I had this with steamed broccoli and carrots. I didn't have any exercise scheduled for today as I was out 2 nights on the weekend and thought I would be feeling seedy. As it happened I was up at 6, feeling quite sprightly! I must have been excited about something ;-). It's a good feeling to have started this programme!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hiya, good for you! My first day went well too.....yum, your right the chick is delish! My body is feeling a bit strange tho' too, and most likely down to the drastic change in food portions....but I'm positive it will not do it any harm. Good on you for still being able to go out for lunch and deal with the 'unexpected'!! Yay one day down!!

     
  • At 8:17 AM , Blogger 5kilos5weeks said...

    Yeah it will take a while to get used to!

    Today I stupidly forgot to bring my lunch! Obstacle number 2! But I know Boxo do a GREAT Meditteranean Chicken salad... hmmm...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home