5 kilos, 5 weeks

11/22/2006

Day Two: Uh Oh!

Good stuff - Did 40 minutes on treadmill instead of 30 - Stuck to diet during the day Bad stuff - Forgot to bring my lunch - after all that preparation… so I improvised and bought a chicken salad, which was low fat at least - Was invited to an awards ceremony at the last minute, so I had some unplanned wine and cheese I don't feel discouraged though as they were both 'innocent' slip ups and not as a result of laziness or not being motivated. I'll learn from this!

When I get home from work my usual routine is to go straight to the fridge for a munch on cheese! So Day 2 when I got home I thought - how will I distract myself? So I ended up vacuuming, cleaning the floors, toilets, doing the dishes until my boyfriend got home and it was time for us to have dinner! Nicely done - I think the house will be VERY clean and tidy over the next 5 weeks! I also drunk lots of water to keep the tummy grumblings at bay...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home