5 kilos, 5 weeks

11/26/2006

Day Seven: So so...

Visit the Traineo website. Well, again I find myself needing to be distracted when I have downtime, as I am hungry! So I visited Traineo and invited some people to visit this blog for motivation. Traineo is a place where you can record your health and fitness goals and meet like minded people looking to achieve the same things as you. Very visually appealing site, with lots of great tools. Visit the SparkPeople website. I've listed a heap of other, similar sites on the right. I use SparkPeople - which motivates me daily to enter data about what I have eaten, and what I have done - along with giving you guidance to help you achieve your goals. Very impressed with this site! Here is next week's diet and exercise plan. I've changed it a little as it was obvious I wasn't going to go to the gym in the morning and at lunchtime. Who wants to put on their old workout gear - not me! I also discovered the reason I have been bloated my whole life could be because of wheat!!! So I have cut that down - I love not feeling bloated for once. Everyone else doing ok out there? Any major struggles? Successes? Would love to hear about them!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM , Blogger allen said...

    very cool - good luck - i have a ton more to lose than you but i wish you much success!

    and thanks for linking to my site, centernetworks!

     
  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger 5kilos5weeks said...

    Thanks so much Allen!

    I surfed through your site today - found the article on Digg, really helpful thanks...

    And I wish you well too :)

     
  • At 4:44 PM , Blogger Jay Money said...

    Best of luck!

    Jordan
    http://www.gimme20.com

     
  • At 9:49 PM , Blogger 5kilos5weeks said...

    Thanks for the support Jordan, it means a lot! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home