5 kilos, 5 weeks

11/29/2006

Day Ten: Sugar cravings, grumpy

Really grumpy today! Not sure I'll blame that on the diet though. Mad sugar cravings though... had some Turkish delights MMMMM. I did my programme today in 45 minutes (5 minutes treadmill, the resistance exercises, 10 minutes stretches). Not bad - and I really enjoyed the different exercises. Have decided I will do them twice a week and really push myself. FAMISHED when I got home, I cleaned the whole house! Again!!! It works to distract me though, I recommend it!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hard case! I had a packet of mini turkish delight treats yesterday too!! along with a small pkt of chicken chips and a scoop of hot chips......oh and a pineapple fritter!! arrrggghh!! not the total end of the world tho' as I didn't eat to mammoth proportions which is at least something, still the calories I burned at the gym earlier would have been lost in that little indulgence.....but we'll get there!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home