5 kilos, 5 weeks

12/10/2006

Day 21/35: Panic stations

I'm STUCK on 58.4kgs and I think it's cause I kinda lost interest last week... so I've sorted out next weeks diet and exercise programme, been to the supermarket, and am very determined this week to lose another kilo. My period is due next week which means it will be difficult to exercise (they're quite painful) so what a great excuse to get heaps of exercise in before it begins. I'm going to start eating breakfast on Monday. I'm definitely lacking in iron, so I'm cutting out the huge coffee in the morning and instead eating a cereal fortified with iron (Special K - yum) with yoghurt - and washing it down with fresh OJ to help my body absorb the iron. So all going to plan... I'll eat 1,000 calories a day, burn 1300 - 1600 calories during the week, and do 2 full body resistance work outs. I feel fitter, look slimmer, can run longer, and I am definitely noticing some toning. It's going to be really hard to lose the final 3.4 kgs - I've only got 2 weeks left! So any suggestions are most welcome! Here I come bikini!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home