5 kilos, 5 weeks

12/06/2006

Day Seventeen: Recovery!!!

Today is day 17, out of 35. That means I am halfway there! I will do my measurements tonight as I do feel that I've lost a little more than just weight. I am stuck on 58.5 though!!! Why why why… it looks like I will have to put a LOT of effort in over the next 2.5 weeks to lost 3.5kgs - can it be done? I am tired all the time and I think that could be an iron deficiency. Next week is going to be really difficult as I experience quite painful menstruation and I can't bear to go to the gym with a tummy that feels like lead (resistance training is fine). I'll have to get as much cardio in now before it starts - AND organise some iron supplements - if I'm low now I'll be anaemic next week. I recovered really well from my slump - went and did my cardio workout last night, then my resistance this morning so I am back to feeling really positive about myself. That alone will encourage me to stick to my diet as I don't want to undo all my hard work! Barbara Lee I'd love to see what you put together for your diet this week (poor thing was waiting on me to post mine and I didn't get around to it)! Uh oh - check out this article, have they been reading my blog haha: Christmas diet fads don't work Which reminds me, I do need to find a way to work this into my everyday life, so that the weight doesn't pile back on after Xmas... anyone want to join me in the healthy-for-the-rest-of-your-life challenge?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home