5 kilos, 5 weeks

12/14/2006

Day 25 of 35: My butt has shrunk!

It really has, it's shrunk. I'm so happy! And I have so much energy. I'm finding it significantly easier to go the gym now - in fact I have become quite grumpy about it and don't like other things getting in the way. I overcome a major hump on Tuesday - I wasn't able to get to the gym in the morning, or at lunchtime, and usually my motivation leaves me after that... I had decided not to go that day, but then I saw a picture of a bikini clad model in a magazine, and there goes my visual cue! I was off - and put all my effort into my workout. I felt SO GOOD for doing that. Now I believe more in myself, and realise that if I look at motivational pictures, it will give me the kick in the pants I need to get there. I have come to realise I will not healthily lose the rest of the weight by the end of next week. And I suspect the reason I can't get past 58.5kgs right now, is because I've gained muscle - and we all know muscle weighs more than fat! Now for some motivational pictures!
   

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home