5 kilos, 5 weeks

12/24/2006

The End!

Actually no... it's just the beginning. I have every intention of continuing with my exercise programme as I'm so happy with the results. I've lost 3 kgs and am visibly more toned and slim. I have a lot more energy and I enjoy my workouts - at least 3 times a week, which I was inconsistent with before this challenge. If anyone else out there wants to jump start their weight loss I definitely recommend doing it this way! By the time you get to 5 weeks you won't want to go back to your old lifestyle. Final weigh in: 57kgs - ok, not 55 which was my goal weight but I'm really happy anyway! I believe I will make 55kgs in the next month.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:37 AM , Blogger B said...

    Great work. That's still a lot of weight in only a short time to drop. Congratulations! Hope you have a nice Holiday!

     
  • At 11:52 AM , Blogger 5kilos5weeks said...

    Thanks Bry! Merry Xmas :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home