5 kilos, 5 weeks

4/01/2008

I'm back, and I'm fat!!

It's been a few years since I last wrote in this blog, and it's now April 2008 and over the last 6 or so months I've managed to pile on the kilos (not sure how much I weigh right now). I measured myself last night and was horrified with the numbers! I knew it was bad (jeans not fitting... for longer than once a month, actually feeling the weight around my middle when I'm walking upstairs). I've reached maximum load!!! And this seems to be the time when I feel absolutely disgusted at myself and formulate a plan back to fit and healthy. So if you're back with me for the ride, I'm going to be documenting my plan again, online - having a structured plan and also recording your efforts really does help you lose weight (or achieve any goal for that matter)! I start Monday 7 April 2008 - and will be planning until then. Join me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home